PDA

View Full Version : straight out the box Help Please

cairnsy
26-10-2012, 14:55
i got 2 technomate 800 HD one for me and my mate sorted the other one out no probs but when i took this one straight out the box plugged in , it wont boot up just stays blank screen and technomate on the front pannel how can i get to boot up and put a image on thanks.

digidude
26-10-2012, 17:27
press and hold the power button on the front of the receiver, and turn the power on, after a few seconds youll see an IP address on the display, type this into an internet browser, and youll be able to upload an image onto the receiver

cairnsy
26-10-2012, 19:46
press and hold the power button on the front of the receiver, and turn the power on, after a few seconds youll see an IP address on the display, type this into an internet browser, and youll be able to upload an image onto the receiver

no mate it wont cant get anything on screen or on box kept the power button in as you said switched on at the back just scrolls along the screen of the box Technomate nothing at all happens,strange one.

cairnsy
29-10-2012, 20:09
apparently i had to disconnect the card reader this worked box booted up.

digidude
29-10-2012, 21:12
apparently i had to disconnect the card reader this worked box booted up.

?!?!?! WTF!!!?!

who recommended this to you m8, as ive not heard this one before, is the receiver under warranty, if so, then the hardware is faulty, and at least needs the card reader unit replacing

cuebase
29-10-2012, 21:27
Mayby there tinkering with CI + :confused:

cairnsy
30-10-2012, 13:34
?!?!?! WTF!!!?!

who recommended this to you m8, as ive not heard this one before, is the receiver under warranty, if so, then the hardware is faulty, and at least needs the card reader unit replacing
i have a supplier i phoned him up with the problem and he reccons phoned technomate , am going to put card reader back on later let you know what happens also pressing the power button i kept it pushed in when restarting the box turns out you need to tap it a few times as i seen by another member on this forum something stupid like that !

cairnsy
31-10-2012, 17:48
?!?!?! WTF!!!?!

i have a supplier i phoned him up with the problem and he reccons phoned technomate , am going to put card reader back on later let you know what happens also pressing the power button i kept it pushed in when restarting the box turns out you need to tap it a few times as i seen by another member on this forum something stupid like that !